Terms and conditions
You should read these terms and conditions before using this website
- This website, including all pages and content made available under the domain name www.greenwichbiosciences.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Greenwich Biosciences, Inc., a company (the "Company). These terms and conditions apply to use of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms do not use this Website. The Company reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time and will post any variations here. You are advised to review these terms and conditions on a regular basis as you will be deemed to have accepted variations if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
- The Company takes every care and precaution to ensure that information published on this Website is correct but the Company makes no representations or warranties in respect of the contents of and materials provided on this Website and excludes all representations, conditions and warranties, express or implied, arising by operation of law or otherwise, except to the extent that these may not be excluded by law. The Company may make changes to the material on this Website at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date and the Company makes no commitment to update any such material.
- Content and information provided by third parties other than the Company is identified clearly where it appears. The Company publishes this content as supplied to it and is not responsible for its accuracy or timeliness. You must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting upon it.
- No liability is accepted for the content of any other website operated by a third party from which you have accessed this Website or which may be accessed via links from this Website. Such links are provided for your convenience only and do not imply that the Company approves or recommends the contents of any such websites.
- The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), which shall include NASDAQ, and any of the Company's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, shall not be liable in contract tort (including negligence) or otherwise for indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential losses or damages, or loss of income, profits, revenue, goodwill, data, or anticipated savings or for any financial loss whatsoever, regardless of whether any such loss or damage would arise in the ordinary course of events or otherwise. or is reasonably foreseeable or is otherwise in the contemplation of the parties in connection with this Website and any sites linked to this Website or the mate1ial on any such linked website, including, but not limited to, loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any linked website. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Website or any linked website. Nothing in this statement shall limit or exclude our liability, or that of any other party, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or any other liability which may not be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- The Company will not be liable if for any reason this Website, or any linked website, is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
- The Company is not engaged in providing medical advice via this Website and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician. If you desire or need such advice, you should consult a professional health care provider.
- The information contained in this Website is not (and should not be construed as) a recommendation, invitation or inducement for you or any other person to invest in the shares or other securities of the Company or any other company, or any other investment products or services or engage in any investment activity. The information provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- Nothing on the pages of this Website shall be deemed to constitute The provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way. The information contained in this Website is not (and should not be construed as) a recommendation invitation or inducement for you or any other person to invest in the shares of the Company or any other company, or any other investment products or services or engage in any investment activity. The information provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. Actual results and developments may be materially different from any opinion or expectation expressed on this Website. The past performance of the Company or any other company referred to on this Website cannot be relied upon as a guide to its future performance. The price of shares and other securities, and the income derived from them, can go down as well as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested.
- Any reference to any product or service which has been or may be provided by the Company or any other company does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available at any time. Changes to or improvements in such products or services may be made at any time without notice.
- The copyright in all materials on this Website including without limitation, website design, text, graphics and underlying code are owned by or licensed to the Company. All other intellectual property rights are reserved and nothing on this Website should be considered as granting any license or right under any copyright law, trademark or other intellectual property right of the Company or any third party. This Website is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Website. You may only download to a personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this Website for your own personal use, provided any copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the original materials are retained on any copies made.
- Epidiolex and Greenwich Biosciences are registered trademarks of the Company.
- The information contained in this Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject the Company to any additional registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- These terms and conditions of use are governed by the US Laws.
- To the extent that any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such part shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms all of which shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by law.
- This Website may contain estimates and forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's current expectations regarding future events including the clinical development, regulatory clearance. manufacture and commercialization of the Company's products, the Company's ability to find partners for the development and commercialization of its products, as well as the Company's future capital raising activities, including, without limitation, statements containing the words "targets", "believes", "expects" ,"estimates", "intends", "may", "plan", "will", "anticipates" and similar expressions (including the negative of those expressions). The Directors believe that the expectations reflected in these statements are reasonable but estimates and forward-looking statements involve unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, financial condition, performance or achievements of the Company, or industry results, to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by those forward-looking statements. Estimates and forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and our future results may differ materially from those expressed in these estimates and forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results, financial condition, liquidity, performance, prospects. opportunities, achievements or industry results to differ materially include, but are not limited to, those discussed under "Risk Factors" or elsewhere in our Annual Report on Form 20-F, which is available HERE.
Greenwich Biosciences, Inc. respects the privacy of visitors to its website and is committed to the protection of their personal information.
What information do we collect about you and how is it stored?
We collect personal data (e.g. information from which you can be personally identified by such as full name, email address, telephone number) only when you provide it to us, through completion of forms or emails, as part of any enquiries relating to our products or services. You can use our website without disclosing any personal information.
The database and its contents remain at our company on data servers acting on our behalf and responsible to us.
This website is not intended for the use of children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from visitors in that age group without the explicit consent of a parent or guardian. The Company encourages parents and carers to advise their children on their use of the Internet and on what information they disclose to any website.
How will we use the information about you?
We may use any personal information supplied to us to respond to your requests, improve the level of our service and the content of our website or to consider your application for employment. Your personal data will not be passed on by us or by our agents for use by third parties in any form, unless we have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so.
The Company will only hold your data for as long as is reasonably needed for each purpose in accordance with any applicable legal, ethical reporting or documentation retention requirements. Any correspondence with our Medical Information Department will be kept confidential but please be aware that they are unable to enter into discussions regarding individual medical treatment. You will be referred to your own doctor or other healthcare professional.
Use of IP Addresses
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to review and amend any information stored in our database if you believe it to be incorrect or out of date. Please contact the Company using the information given below.
Cookies are small text files, composed of letters and numbers that are stored in the visitor's local browser cache by web page servers. Using such cookies it is possible to recognize the visitor's browser in order to optimize the website and simplify its use. Data collected via cookies is used to analyze its use and improve the service for our visitors, the information will not be used to determine the personal identity of the website visitor.
Please note that some cookies are necessary for the optimal functioning of our website. If you choose to delete or reject cookies, you may not be able to use of all the website features to their fullest.
The Company takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information by using technical and organizational security precautions to protect your data from manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Any personal data that is provided to the Company by you will be encrypted in transit to help prevent unauthorized access. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any personably identifiable information you transmit through our website and any transmission is at your own risk.
How to contact us
By email: email@example.com
Or write to us at:
5750 Fleet Street, Suite 200
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Tel: (760) 795-2200