At the AES Annual Meeting 2017 in Washington, DC, Greenwich Biosciences will continue its commitment to advance cannabinoid science by sponsoring several events and posters, including:
- Innovation Pavilion with presentations of Continuum of Care and Cannabinoid Science
- Scientific Exhibit—Advancing Cannabidiol: GWPCARE Phase III Trials and Results
- Poster Sessions presenting cannabidiol data from:
- Open-label Expanded Access Program (EAP) Results
- Phase 3 Clinical Trial Results
- Phase 1 Clinical Trial Results
- Preclinical Study Results
If you’re attending AES, review the Brochure for more details.
These are industry-sponsored programs by Greenwich Biosciences, Inc., a GW Pharmaceuticals plc company. Cannabidiol (CBD) is an investigational drug and not FDA-approved for any indication. These are not CME programs nor will CME/CE credits be given for attendance.