About the role:
This role will be responsible for the overall oversight and execution of medical affairs training including identifying, designing, delivering and evaluating learning opportunities for our Medical Affairs team. This includes training and certification programs in support of our field (MSLs), and internal medical affairs team in our rapidly growing US organization. The position will be based in the Greenwich Biosciences US headquarters in Carlsbad, CA, and will report to the Medical Affairs Director. Travel 20-25%.
As a key member of the Medical Affairs team you will be accountable for developing and leveraging training tools and programs that support ongoing learning of our medical affairs team, while working collaboratively with cross-functional partners, such as commercial training and IT. Specifically, in this role you will:
- Identify and align training needs of the Medical Affairs team.
- Proactively identify opportunities and develop strategies for training.
- Develop and manage a training portal and sustained program.
- Create innovative and exciting learning materials from approved content for continuous learning.
- Certify completed trainings through knowledge assessments as required.
- Facilitate learning sessions, trainings, and seminars.
- Proactively design and develop user friendly solutions to support evolving needs of the MSL team for new content and learning.
- Work collaboratively with sales training to provide appropriate support with material development and training program implementation.
- Manage and develop annual training calendar including ad-hoc trainings and new hire on-boarding.
- Monitor and update training requirements and certification credentials as necessary.
- Terminal degree in clinical or life sciences - PhD, PharmD or MD.
- Industry experience of 5+ years, including a minimum of 2 years of experience as an MSL or similar field medical affairs role.
- Medical Affairs training development experience, with a proven track record of success in leading, developing, and deploying effective training programs.
- Experience in neurological diseases required; experience in epilepsy preferred.
- Exemplary presentation and public speaking skills.
- Successful job history of promoting team cooperation and commitment to common goals.
- Demonstrated proficiency with digital delivery of educational materials, systems, and processes.
To apply, please send resumes to USrecruitment@gwpharm.com